Privacy and data protection policy
Valid since: 20.05.2018 г.
Last edit: 20.05.2018 г.
1. What are personal data?
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you as an individual and indirectly means when combined with other information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and so on.
2. How do we process your personal data?
We at DAMASKINA Ltd. (the Site Administrator) will only use your personal data for the purpose of performing the Goods and Services Contract you are party to when sending a request or order from our site.
We do not collect or process more or any other kind of personal data than is necessary for the fulfillment of the stated purpose.
We will use personal data only as stated in this policy unless you have given us your explicit consent to another use of your personal data, such as a consent to marketing messages.
3. Which personal data do we process?
In order to fulfill our obligations with you under our contract for the provision of goods and services and for the purpose of preparing an offer for the conclusion of such a contract we will process the following categories of your personal data:
(3) telephone number.
The listed categories of personal data are only those you provide to us when making an order or requesting an offer from us. We will not request any personal data from you except those for the preparation of the offer and for the fulfillment of the contract for the provision of goods and services.
We may be required to process and store personal data on legal grounds and to achieve regulatory compliance, for example, to prevent, detect or investigate a crime, prevent loss, fraud or other financial misconduct.
4. Using the Home Page:
(1) “Cookies”: Our website uses “cookies” and other technologies to improve the user experience and operation of the Website, user-friendliness and security, and for the purposes of studies related to advertising effectiveness. Please see our Cookies policy for more details.
(2) Third Party Websites: For the convenience of our visitors, this portal contains links to various websites that are not linked, controlled or managed by us. The policies and procedures we describe here do not apply to these websites. We are not responsible for the security or protection of any data collected by these third parties. We encourage you to contact these websites directly for information about their data protection policies.
5. Who we share your personal information with:
We will only disclose your personal data for the purposes and only to those third parties listed below – unless we have received additional consent from you to transfer personal data to other third-party categories given elsewhere, such as through a declaration of consent for a specific purpose. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal data is processed, protected and transferred in accordance with applicable law.
(1) External service providers:
When necessary, we engage other companies and individuals to carry out on our behalf certain tasks that complement our services, such as companies delivering our goods – postal operators, forwarding companies, etc. We will share or give access to such information to external service providers only to the extent necessary for the relevant purposes. This information may not be used by them for any other purpose, in particular neither for their purposes nor for purposes of third parties. External suppliers are under a contractual obligation to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
(2) Conversion of companies and purchase of shares:
In connection with the transformation, restructuring, merger, sale or other transfer of assets, we will transfer information, including personal data, to a reasonable extent to the purchaser of such units or assets and as necessary for the Transfer of ownership, that the receiving party agrees to treat your personal data in a manner consistent with the applicable data protection legislation.
(3) Public authorities:
We will disclose your personal data to public authorities when required by law. For example, we will respect the requests of courts, administrative and other public state or municipal authorities, which may include similar bodies of state or municipal authority.
We do not pass on your personal data or any information that may concern you outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Processing of personal data of children:
We do not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 18, except with the consent of a parent or guardian under the applicable local law. If we learn that a child’s personal data has been collected accidentally, we will delete the data in question in due course.
7. Processing of special categories of personal data (“sensitive” data):
We do not collect or process the so-called special categories of personal data, namely: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health or data about the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
8. Security of your data:
We take seriously the security of your personal data. Apply the appropriate level of protection and to that end we have developed reasonable physical, electronic and technical procedures to protect the data we collect from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access to, transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data. Access to your personal data is only permitted to those employees, service providers or persons related to us on the principle of need for information for business purposes or who need it for the performance of their official duties. In the case of data leakage containing personal data, we will follow all applicable notification rules in such cases.
9. What are your legal rights?
As a data subject, you have specific legal rights relating to the personal data we collect from you. This applies to all processing activities we perform and take with your personal data and which are listed above. We respect your individual rights and we will answer your questions in an adequate way.
The list below contains information about your rights arising from the applicable data protection laws:
• Right to rectification: You have the right to correct the personal data you are interested in. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that personal data at our disposal and under our control, which are regularly processed, are accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant based on our latest available information.
• Right of limitation: You may restrict the processing of your personal data if:
◦ You dispute the accuracy of your personal information for the period of time we need to verify their accuracy,
◦ processing is illegal and you want to limit the processing instead of deleting your personal data,
◦ we no longer need your personal data, but you require them to establish, exercise or protect rights and legitimate interests, or
◦ object to processing pending verification that our legitimate grounds have an advantage over yours.
• Right of access: You have the right to ask us for information about your personal data we store, including information about what categories of personal data we have or control, what it is used for, where we received it, if not directly from you, and to whom they have been disclosed, if applicable.
You are entitled to one free copy of the personal data we have about you. Under applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for each additional copy after the first one you may request.
• Portability: Upon your request, we will transfer your personal data to another Administrator where technically feasible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or a contractual obligation.
Instead of receiving a copy of your personal information, you may request that you transfer it directly to another person you specify as an administrator.
• Right to delete: You have the right to delete your personal data if:
◦ personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
◦ You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data (see below) and exercise this right to object to the processing;
◦ the processing is based on your consent, you withdraw this consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
◦ personal data has been tampered with;
unless processing is necessary for the following reasons:
◦ to comply with a legal obligation, which requires processing by us;
◦ in particular, for the purposes of public interest archiving;
◦ for the establishment, exercise or protection of rights and legitimate interests.
• Right of objection: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in relation to your particular situation, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. In such a case, we will cease processing your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling legal grounds that have priority over your interests or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you want to delete your personal data or limit the processing on our part.
• Right to file a complaint: In the case of a suspected violation of the applicable laws on personal data protection, you may file a complaint with the personal data protection authority of your country of residence or the place of the suspected violation. In the Republic of Bulgaria this body is a Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP).
Additional information necessary for realization of your rights:
• Deadline: We will attempt to fulfill your request to exercise rights or require information from us concerning your personal information within 30 days, which may be extended for specific reasons relating to the specific legal right, or due to the complexity of your request.
• Restriction of access: In certain situations may not be able to give you access to all or part of your personal information due to legal regulations. If we refuse your request for access, we will notify you of the reason for this refusal.
• Inability to Identify: In some cases, we may not be able to verify your personal data based on the identifiers provided in your request. In such cases, when we can not identify you as a data subject, we are not objectively able to fulfill your request for the exercise of your legal rights as set out in this section unless you provide us with additional information that will allow us to identify you.
• Exercise of your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact us at the addresses listed at the end of this policy.
10. Storing your personal data:
In general, we will store the personal data you have provided to us for the purpose of the sale and delivery of goods as long as we are required to perform the delivery and for a longer period to the extent that required by the applicable regulations governing the accounting and cash flow control of the company. We keep the history of your purchases on the site for 3 years.
11. Changes to the current policy:
We reserve the right to change our data protection practices and to update and amend this policy at any time. For this reason, we invite you to regularly consult our policy. This data protection policy is current at the “last edit” date that is listed at the top of this page.
12. Contact data:
The data of the data controller are: DAMASKINA LTD, with UIC 203079072, with headquarters and address of management: Bulgaria, Skobelevo village, Pavel Banya, Bor 1 Str
Please submit your data protection inquiries and any requests regarding the exercise of your legal rights to the email that is listed on the site.